Muzzily Muddled

The life and times of a 30-something recent law school graduate trying to understand the past, figure out the future and scrape through the present in one piece.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Really mom? Really?

Ok, sure mom, I get it, you have a new toy and want to play with it.  But I'm really not in the mood to have my picture taken.

For real.

Honest, I'm just not in the mood. 

WHY are you still pointing that camera at me? 

Not gonna look.

Grr.

See these teeth?  That's as close as you'll get to a smile.

La la la.  I'm not looking.  

What is your deal?

Maybe I can figure out how to get out of this crib...

About to tell you what I really think!

No more!  I can't stand it! 

Please make it stop.

Please?

You owe me for this one mom.  Big time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Can we have a baby playdate sometime soon? Please.

    ReplyDelete