Muzzily Muddled

The life and times of a 30-something recent law school graduate trying to understand the past, figure out the future and scrape through the present in one piece.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Citrus Lane Review

I've been meaning to write a review about Citrus Lane for ages, so here goes.  First, let me say that I am a customer.  I have not been given anything for this review, not even a free sample of some kind.  They have no idea I'm writing this.  I just want to pass on how awesome they are.  :)

We signed up for a subscription for Citrus Lane just before Jonathan was born.  Our first box arrived in March, and he was born in April, so we've had items from our subscription as long as we've had him.  Without question, his favorite toys and many of the most useful items we have came from those boxes.

If you aren't familiar with Citrus Lane, it's a service that provides boxes filled with age-appropriate goodies for your baby (newborn to age 3) and sometimes for mom.  The contents of each box are a surprise, so it's a fun present from the mailman in the middle of each month.  Think of it like a fruit of the month club only with baby stuff.  Super good quality baby stuff.  Eco-friendly, all natural, awesome baby stuff.  (Green Toys, Skip Hop, iPlay, Plum Organics, etc.)  Not only do we get awesome, useful items every month, but they also sometimes include discount codes and coupons for other websites and products.

Ok, enough yammering from me.  You can find out more about them on their site.  What I really want to say is that our Citrus Lane subscription is AMAZING.  Worth every single penny and more.  I would sign up again in a heartbeat.  In fact, I already have, as we recently extended our subscription to make absolutely sure we never run out.

I wish I had more pics to hand of some of the fabulous stuff we've received.  But, here are a few at least.  The towel, sun hat, clutch toy and art card are from some of our earliest boxes.







If you are on the fence, I highly, highly recommend signing up for a few boxes.  I promise you will not be disappointed.  Every month we get items that we need and items that we use every single day, for less cost than we would spend if we bought them all separately.  We are waiting until Christmas to open our December box and I CANNOT WAIT.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment