Muzzily Muddled

The life and times of a 30-something recent law school graduate trying to understand the past, figure out the future and scrape through the present in one piece.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm no Suzy Homemaker

So, here's my confession for the week.  I am not a neat person.  By that I mean that I am not a fan of cleaning.  I do like a clean house, but I'm too all-or-nothing most of the time.  Either my house is pristine and I notice every teensy little thing that is dirty, or more often, my house is significantly less than pristine.

Which is why you should never show up at my house unexpected, because it will be messy.

I want to keep a clean house.  I really do, honest!  I just hate cleaning.  Grr.  But, I am going to do my very best this week to make amends.  Because the hubster just took off for a week to visit with his family...



And instead of being sad and lonely I'm going to try to be productive while he's gone.  Hence, the post here to out myself as the lazy slob that I am (only partially kidding) so that I will have more incentive to follow through and actually clean this place up a bit.

Wish me luck - I'm going to need it!!!

1 comment:

  1. did it work? are you cleaning now? ;) found you through another blogger who is just now going to law school - i graduated in 2010. Hope it's going well for you!

    ReplyDelete