Muzzily Muddled

The life and times of a 30-something recent law school graduate trying to understand the past, figure out the future and scrape through the present in one piece.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

I'd be exceptionally surprised if anyone knew all 10 of these, but I suppose it's possible.  In no  particular order:

1.  I was born in Texas.


2.  I collect My Little Pony items from the 80s.  Lots and lots of My Little Ponies.  It's embarrassing.  And fabulous.


3.  I ran a marathon in 2008.  I ran slowly, but I finished.  26.2 miles, done.


4.  I read tarot.


5.  I am a former Universal Cheerleader Association All Star.


6.  I'm a reformed band geek - was in the drumline in marching band, played tenor and soprano sax in jazz band, and played flute and piccolo in symphonic band.


7.  I bake one hell of an apple pie.



8.  I once drove a truck 30 or so miles down an interstate, not knowing that it had 33 pounds of cocaine packed in the doors.  (33 pounds is about half again as much as is in this picture.  For reals.)


9.  I haven't had caffeine since October 2005.



10.  I drive a motorcycle (and incidentally, used to have seriously short hair).


So what are your 10 things?

5 comments:

  1. Okay, so I obviously loved reading all of these things but let's direct our attention to Number Five.... OH MY GOSH your toe touches were AMAZING! I've always wanted to have inverted toe touches like that - you're freaking awesome. That is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were so musical! Wow, I can't play a single instrument and you can play so many! I'm totally jealous. Also, any chance you'll do my cards again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pics from high school :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazied that the cocaine!Wow! And I want you to read the Tarot cards on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to know more about this cocaine story! Also, I recognize the other chick in #5 & #6 like I recognize the chick in the mirror. :)

    ReplyDelete