1. I was born in Texas.
2. I collect My Little Pony items from the 80s. Lots and lots of My Little Ponies. It's embarrassing. And fabulous.
3. I ran a marathon in 2008. I ran slowly, but I finished. 26.2 miles, done.
4. I read tarot.
5. I am a former Universal Cheerleader Association All Star.
6. I'm a reformed band geek - was in the drumline in marching band, played tenor and soprano sax in jazz band, and played flute and piccolo in symphonic band.
7. I bake one hell of an apple pie.
8. I once drove a truck 30 or so miles down an interstate, not knowing that it had 33 pounds of cocaine packed in the doors. (33 pounds is about half again as much as is in this picture. For reals.)
9. I haven't had caffeine since October 2005.
10. I drive a motorcycle (and incidentally, used to have seriously short hair).
So what are your 10 things?