Muzzily Muddled

The life and times of a 30-something recent law school graduate trying to understand the past, figure out the future and scrape through the present in one piece.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One month!!

Ahhh!!  How is it possible that I have (theoretically) one month left of pregnancy??  My due date is 3/31, not that I expect this guy to arrive on that day, of course.  I guess he could come early if he follows the example of my brother and me.  But my guess is that he's going to be late, simply because he's been measuring a bit small since the very beginning, so I suspect he might want to cook a bit longer.  :)

This past weekend was my baby shower, and it was fantastic!!  I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends.  I am very lucky and blessed to know these women.  As I suspected, the attendees were by and large my fabulous Gamma Phi sisters, who mean the world to me.

To coordinate with the panda nursery (which should be photo-ready very soon!!) the shower had a panda theme.  I had so much fun!  I only wish that I were more photogenic, hehe.  


Yay, another panda for the collection!  Hehe.  The cake tasted even better than it looked, if that's possible.


One of the few pics of me opening gifts when I don't have a terribly awkward expression on my face.  :)


Preparing to stab the cake!


Gamma Phi Beta <3

Thank you so much to everyone who attended the shower, and to everyone who sent a gift.  Baby Jonathan will be very well cared for, cozy and comfy, whenever he does decide to make his grand appearance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment