Muzzily Muddled

The life and times of a 30-something recent law school graduate trying to understand the past, figure out the future and scrape through the present in one piece.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Could you say no to this face?

I am really not keeping up with this blog anymore, am I?  I guess having an adorable 7 (!!) month old and finishing up my last semester of law school is a good excuse.  Right?  No?  Ok, well, I'll try to do better.  But don't hold your breath.

Seriously, J is 7 months old.  Don't ask me how that happened.  It's ridiculous.  He's ridiculous, in a ridiculously awesome kind of way.  Yesterday I leveraged his cute face to talk a professor into cancelling class tomorrow, so I can stay home and play with him on the day before Thanksgiving.  Seriously, the prof didn't stand a chance when presented with this:


Go ahead, admit it.  You couldn't have said no, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment